Bleach Souls
Hello! Welcome to Bleach Souls, a canon Bleach Roleplay site. Please register with us to begin your journey today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Souls
Hello! Welcome to Bleach Souls, a canon Bleach Roleplay site. Please register with us to begin your journey today!
Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Position Help
The Arrancar Returns [TRAINING.R] EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:00 am by Escher Gunari

» {BATTLE OF BANKAIS !!!}
The Arrancar Returns [TRAINING.R] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:23 am by Narku

» Get The Ball Moving
The Arrancar Returns [TRAINING.R] EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:52 am by Narku

» It's a Sickness (ON HOLD UNTIL ENOUGH MEMBERS ARE AVAILABLE)
The Arrancar Returns [TRAINING.R] EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:58 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Tsukishima vs Byakuya - any doubt as to the victor?
The Arrancar Returns [TRAINING.R] EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:56 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P
The Arrancar Returns [TRAINING.R] EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:54 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Shudo W.I.P.
The Arrancar Returns [TRAINING.R] EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:30 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Akira [WIP]
The Arrancar Returns [TRAINING.R] EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:30 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Aizen Sōsuke [WIP]
The Arrancar Returns [TRAINING.R] EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:29 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

MEET THE STAFF!
FOUNDER

The Arrancar Returns [TRAINING.R]

Go down

The Arrancar Returns [TRAINING.R] Empty The Arrancar Returns [TRAINING.R]

Post  Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez Sat Sep 03, 2011 4:03 pm

::GRIMMJOW JAEGERJAQUEZ::
=====================================
Sextra Espada|| 6th Strongest Arrancar
=====================================

Grimmjow the former 6th strongest arrancar in the hueco mundo had appeared in Las Noches. After the lost of the war against soul society and to Kurosaki Ichigo, Grimmjow took it upon himself to train to be stronger than ever before. It took him 3 years of intense training, for him to feel like he was strong enough to return to Las Noches. His hair was slightly different as he had grown tired of his old look. The arrancar's cerulean bangs laid in his eyes while the rest of it jutted to the back before sliding down to his neck. The man's hand was tucked in his pockets as he crossed Las Noches receiving all the glares and curious eyes of the new vaste lordes and old residents. His old short jacket, has been replaced with a long tailed opened jacket. It was beginning to look like not much had changed here. He spoke to no one as he made his way to his former palace. As it stands Aizen still had provided luxury living, which was idiotic to the sextra arrancar. They were monster meant for fighting not enjoy the life of a rich pricks.

The room was dusty as hell and truth be told Grimmjow didn't feel like dealing with the clean up duty. That's one of the reasons he had so many fraccion in the first place. But thanks to those damn soul reapers they were all dead. He look around the room noticing the simplistic look of it all. Walking towards a chair he plopped down in it, his hands still tucked in his pants " Some welcoming home. I'll just have to make It known I'am here." He smiled viciously before letting his spiritual pressure rain down on Las Noches. Crushing weaker hollow animals and having the low level arrancar drop to their knees. He was stronger than before and make Arrancar that use to be able to stand around him sweat, was proof of it. His panther like laughter rung through out the palace " Kurosaki Ichigo you're not far from me. HAHAHAH " He laughed in his room, beginning to feel the urge to hurt something or someone. His hand raised slowly towards the side of his room , charging a cero he would proceed to blast the wall out. The pieces would crumble to the ground as he thought about just how much more strong he could become.
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez
Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Offence : 80
Defense : 64
Mobility : 100
Reiatsu : 100

Back to top Go down