Bleach Souls
Hello! Welcome to Bleach Souls, a canon Bleach Roleplay site. Please register with us to begin your journey today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Souls
Hello! Welcome to Bleach Souls, a canon Bleach Roleplay site. Please register with us to begin your journey today!
Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Position Help
Shudo W.I.P. EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:00 am by Escher Gunari

» {BATTLE OF BANKAIS !!!}
Shudo W.I.P. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:23 am by Narku

» Get The Ball Moving
Shudo W.I.P. EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:52 am by Narku

» It's a Sickness (ON HOLD UNTIL ENOUGH MEMBERS ARE AVAILABLE)
Shudo W.I.P. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:58 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Tsukishima vs Byakuya - any doubt as to the victor?
Shudo W.I.P. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:56 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P
Shudo W.I.P. EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:54 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Shudo W.I.P.
Shudo W.I.P. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:30 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Akira [WIP]
Shudo W.I.P. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:30 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Aizen Sōsuke [WIP]
Shudo W.I.P. EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:29 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

MEET THE STAFF!
FOUNDER

Shudo W.I.P.

2 posters

Go down

Shudo W.I.P. Empty Shudo W.I.P.

Post  Shudo Kamisama Sat Sep 03, 2011 12:21 pm

SHINIGAMI

Back to Basics//

Name: Shudo Kamisama

Aliases: N/A

Affiliation: Himself (Exiled Shinigami - Captain Level preferebly)

Appearance//

Height & Weight: 5' 11"

157 lbs

Hair & Eye Colour: Hair Color - Pale Green, Eye Color - Dirty Yellow

Description: Shudo is a skinny individual, with short parted hair, favoring the right side. It is shorter in the back then the front. He has slited pupils, one vertical and one horizontal. His face has A sharp, almost feminine shape to it and very light skin. Shudo has long thin eyebrows, dark brown in color.

His chest has three vertical scars over his left pectoral, and three hortizontal over his right, each mark stands for a fight he has lost. Each scar is four inches long, but quite thin. He also has a surgical scar on the lower, left half of his abdomen.

He has painted fingernails, cycling between purple and green. His skin seems thin and his veins are more visible than on others. He has slight muscle tone, betraying his real strength. Noticable dimples from laughing and smiling.

He is usually wearing a school uniform, belonging to Kurakara High School, but he does not actually attend. Even if he is not wearing that though, he is a in a dress shirt and dress pants.

Under the Skin//

• Girls
  • Food
  • Tornados
  • Flying

Dislikes:
  • Losing
  • Needles
  • People with bad teeth
  • Shinigami who hunt him down
  • Sake

Personality: Seems calm and collected. He also posseses a bored and sadistic nature, constantly looking for something 'interesting', which is usually a violent conflict or a dramatic scene between two. While although he maintains a relatively calm demeanour, deep down inside he's just as sadistic as any antagonist.

Inside/Hidden Persona: Has a sort of sadistic personality, being quite cruel and obbsessive. He has no concern for the life of any but himself. Even when beaten to a pulp, the young shinigami was still contemplating his revenge in bandages while he was being treated at a hospital.

He has a very distinct distaste for loss, and even though he will want revenge immediatly, has no problems waiting months, years or even decades to exact revenge.

He looks down upon everyone, though has no care about looks or age or physical handicap. Everyone in his eye's has the potential to have what is needed on the inside. So he has no quarrells or killing any sort, it also means he never underestimates anyone.

He is very well aware of his own strength's, and uses them to his advantage.

Outer/Known/Fake Persona: Shudo is known for being cheerful and kind. A gentle person. Although there have been many instances where he has been put into dangerous, life-threatening situations, he has never held a grudge against anyone. Shudo's selflessness and courage come to the foreground whenever he or someone from his group of friends is faced with the possibility of injury, or even death. This ultimately led to him gaining the affection of many people. This is all of course a ruse.

He also seems to act very ignorant and thick, not catching on to when people like him, or if a girl tries to flirt with him. He is very humble, but sometimes pretends to be arrogant and full of himself, which everyone shrugs off because they believe they know better.

(He pretends to throw himself in harms way for the sake of others, when he is really just maniuplating them to make up for his lack of physical skills for his level.)

Biography//

Human Death

Shudo ran a hand through his burgandy hair, lifting up a pot of potatoes over his shoulder and sighing heavily. He was a large man, with a thick beard and copper eye's that were very wide. He placed teh large pot on the counter next to the others and started reaching into them.

He pulled out various vegitables and placed them on the chopping board. He reached over one of the pots and took out a large knife and begun to violently chop away at them.

He did not do much cooking, but today was his and his wifes anniversary. So he wanted to do something for her, for him that meant make her a stew. It was the only meal he could make, and even though it came out quite choppy looking, it tasted very good.

He started humming to himself as he thought of his sister taking care of the kids. Seh was a nice lady and did not leave the house much, but loved her niece and nephew very much.

He was lost in his thoughts when his knife hit something mid-swing. He looked down and his eyes widened in shock. The knife was lodged in his arm, hitting bone. His hand started to shake, his mouth opened and nothing came out for a second. Then a loud booming scream, and he blacked out.

Months passed and Shudo was bed ridden, unable to move from infection. His family could only watch as the blacksmith widdled away in the winter. Until, he finally gave up.

His arm raised and he called for his family, they came running to him and he looked at them with sweet eye's, " I love you all. The creator takes me now, take peace in... " With that the loving family man passed away, his soul flowing through space towards its destination.

Gaining a Zanpakuto

Shudo clenched his fist and teeth alike. His knuckles were dented and bloody, his tree trunk arms were pulsing with strength, a scar left over his right eye where he was blind. He sent a fist forward with devastating strength, smashing through the handle of his opponents weapons and planting staright into his ribs, sending him back into a tree unconcious.

He released himself and beant down to pick up a teddy bear, the turned around and handed it to a little girl, " Now run home little one, " His voice was kind like sweet honey, " Zaraki is not a place for children to wander. "

The girl took the bear and wiped her tears away, her clothes were torn from a attempted rape, but Shudo made her smile.

" Thank you Shudo sensei! " With that she ran back to her house, where her mother would scold her and prasie Shudo.

Shudo was still an actual kind man at this point, but the corruption of living in Zaraki was getting to him. He turned around to see three more men walk out from behind a house, each one quite nasty looking with katana's.

Shudo smiled, " Never learn your lesson do you! " He charged at them, planning to elbow one straight out of this world, but nothing connected and three cut appeared on his back. He grunted, but had felt worse, turning around he continued to fight the three superior opponents.

Eventually they were coming out on top, the leader one spat, " Not so tough now are you Kamisama! " Each one came forward, and before Shudo would stop them, he was on the ground, bleeding mortally as he watched the thugs walk away laughing.

He coughed up blood and looked around wildy, looking for anything to help him, and something did show, a katana. He reached for it wildly, not knowing why, but knowing it could save him.

One of the thugs noticted him reaching for something, but could not see what, so he told the others he would catch up as he turned around and went to kill Shudo quickly. The Thug raised his sword and brought it down, Shudo grabbed the hilt of th sword, and as he did he heard something. A name.

" Mizore! "

He screamed the name as he stabbed to sword upwards, straight into the chin of the man. Near instantly Shudo could feel his wounds closing, power surging into him. Mizore lost all her other abilities as he stood.

But he stood up, tore the blade out of the man and cut him down.

He then stumbled home and passed out on his bed, a burning scar on his chest, not noticing how his appearence changed to drastically.

Recognition into the Shinigami

Shudo ran a hand through his long silver hair as the young mans stormy grey eye's surveyed the four thugs around him. It has been four years since he found his zanpakuto and slowly became a name of power in the streets, starting as a hero. He fought guys like this for the sake of the weak, but now he rules. He is in charge of this district, far from the influence of the Shinigami he is basically the head of the mafia.

He tensed the muscles on his abonormally long arms, " Men, we are the shield that protect the people! They see us as a sword, as a shield and we shall deliver! " The crowd around him cheered, they were in the center of a extremely large crowd the consisted of mostly citizens, but some of teh members of his crew. The thugs winced, Shudo was sentencing them to death.

The shinigami raised the sword high, slowly bringing it down towards them. After finding his sword, he forget the name he called out that saved his life, but it was second in his mind now. As the sword pointed directly at the center thug, a rock flew from the crowd toward Shudo, who promptly cut it in half. The crowd drew quite, the thugs were shaking, but glad something had postponed their excecution. All eye's were on one person. A little girl, with a teddy bear in her arms.

" Please do not hurt these bad men mister! They learned their lesson! " She stepped forward into the center of the crowd with tears streaming from her eyes. " Even though they did bad things, does that mean they deserve to die? They are just as capable as living honest lives as us, but they lost their way... We should not kill them but show them the path again! Please! "

The crowd had been swayed, some were crying, and the thugs deffinately were crying. Big strong men reduced to tears. Shudo could cut them down anyway, show he was to be feared, but love was better. Love meant loyalty, where fear meant flimsy control. Shudo knew he was evil then, he was corrupted, careless, full of hate, but what was that, no one wanted to see that. People wanted hero's. He would give them one they could never see do wrong.

Kamisama bent down, he used his fingers to dry the tears of the girl and smiled sweetly a her, " You are right. I had been wrong... Free these men! " He stood up and raised his arms, teh crowed cheered as they ran off screaming praises for Shudo Kamisama! " No harm is to come to them! "

They are mine

Shudo accepted praise, the people showered him with gifts, kisses, everything a man would want.

A few hours later the hero of Zaraki was walking around the wall that surrounded the Gotei 13 when he came across a man. He was a young man, but was regal, respect and power flowed out of him like a fountain. He was young but showed potential, Shudo hated him. He eyed Shudo's sword and a bunch of people came running onto the scene. They took the young man and said something about going back, but one stayed behind.

" Do you know what that sword is? "

Shudo smiled innocently, " It is a zanpakuto no? Like what the Shinigami have? "

" Yes, now... I want you to come with me... The Gotei 13 could use shinigami like you. "

" Like me? "

The man shifted awkwardly on his feet, " You name has been circulating everywhere, Mr. Kamisama. The Hero of Zaraki. "

" I am just a humble community man Sir. "

The man took Shudo by the shoulder and smiled sweetly at him. Kamisama smiled back, " Well then Mr. Kamisama, you are now a official Shinigami. "

Shinigami Academy

He was popular with the ladies. Had lots of friends. Had good grades. Graduated. Sent to the First Division.

Finding His Shikai

Shudo had cut his hair short, now barely an inch long and quite spiky. He liked it this way, much better to that of his extremely long hair. However today his hair was shaved, he lost a bet to one of his fellow Shinigami and had to. Now bald him and his friend were out patrolling the outer reaches of the rukongai alone. They often did that, with permission of course.

His friend, Kagasuma Furochi, was a very capable shinigami, superior even to Shudo, which made Shudo Jealous. Kagasuma also already knew his Shikai, another thing Shudo was envious of. Whistling Kamisamasnapped his fingers three times.

Kagasuma looked to the left, " I don't see any girls out here man? Is is a wasteland, Why did you? "

Shudo smiled slightly and laughed, " Just checking if you actually were paying attention. " He continued to laugh as Kagasuma joined in.

Kamisama stopped when he noticed he no longer heard Furochi laughing. He opened his eye's and wiped a tear away when he was wide eyed looking at a extremely large Hollow staring down at them, blood pouring down it's chin.

Kamisama raised his arms quickly as the beasts large appendages knocked the two aside, but it was of little concern. Both were used to much more punishment, and were wuicly on there feet again, but the Hollow was upon them.

" Your turn, Hitomo! " Kagasuma's Shikai activated and a shield formed around the pair taking the attack. The two stood calmy and thought out a plan as the beats shot everything he had at the shield, watching as it slowly weakened.

Kagasuma looked over at Shudo, " We should have a few minute to get ou- " The shield shattered, and a large hand collided Furochi into the ground, breaking his spine. Shudo did not flinch, Kagasuma meant nothing to him. He leaped forward and drove his katana into the beasts eye, killing it.

When it fell he looked over at Kagasuma and slowly approached the wheezing individual. He was not dying, but was unable to move.

" Kagasuma Furochi, " His voice had a different tone now, one of malice and evil intent, " You failed to judge this beasts power, you lost. What you saw now was not the clutsy, fun loving boy who you thought you knew. I am superior to you. What you saw now, was Shudo Kamisama as he finally remembered something dear to him. "

Furochi coughed up blood, and raised a hand. " Help... Shudo... "

Shudo swatted the hand away, " I remembered her name, come and play Mizore. "

His sword did not change, except the ying and yang symbols on his guard seemed to melt together. He held to point of the blade to the throat of his fake friend. Veins seemed to pulse up teh sword to the tip, as Shudo stabbed the tip into the base of his chin and held it there.

Minutes passed as Mizore sucked the life force from the man, and when it was over he tore the blade out and the wound healed. He smiled, " Seems like I learned a new trick... Your turn, Furochi! " His voice turned to a shrill as he sword transformed into what the entire soul society will learn to be his shikai. His Fake Shikai.

The Shikai he plunged into his best friends chest.

Exile

Zanpakutō//A power within

Sealed Form: Real: This four-foot-long katana is one of the finest examples of craftsmanship you have ever seen. It is light blue when looked at from one angle, and blood red from another, it is a weapon to strike terror into a foe. Perfectly balanced and sharper than a razor, in a master's hands it is a whirling blade of death. The Guard in a ying-yang symbol.

Name: Real: Mizore, Fake: Furochi
Spirit Appearance: Mizore has long light purple hair, and blue-purple colored eyes and has a lollipop in her mouth. She wears a light brown pleated checkered skirt, but she also wears a white sweatshirt with long dark blue sleeves, a black singlet underneath, and a yellow pendant over her neck. She wears long dark and light purple-striped stockings with white shoes and has a belt tied to her left leg. She also wears white and blue stripe underwear.

Spirit Personality:Mizore is a lonely, depressed, and misunderstood girl. If there ever was any mental screening done on her, she could very probably be diagnosed with manic–depressive disorder, due to her frequent display of contrasting moods. She is submissive, completely compliant to Shudo, and also dependant on his abuse after so many years. A masochist.

Also, an actor able to take on the role of Shudo's fake spirit, Furochi, a fun loving girl with an aversion to pineapple (constantly comparing things she doesn't like to pineapples) and completely in love with Shudo, showing no fear.

Inner World: Shudo's Inner world is similar to ichigo's actually. Except his are rows and rows of sideways pyramids, varying in size from a couple hundred feet to a coouple hundred meters. These pyramids are solid, with no inside. The ground is now a wall but is not ground at all, but perfectly calm water.

In the center of all these pyraminds is the largest of them all, where at it's tip, balances off into another, but this one is grey and crumbling. The more crumbled it get's, the farther into darkness Shudo's soul gets. When it crumble's it is unsue what will happen.

On each block of almost every pyramid is the word faith, control, consequence and power contantly cycling.

Mizore can usually be found near the tip of the crumbling pyramind, watching and waiting.

Shikai Release Phrase: Real: Come and play, Mizore!, Fake: Your turn, Furochi!
Shikai Abilities: Real: Power Steal
Fake: Shield Creation, Ash Manipulation, Telekenisis, Crystal Projectiles
Shikai Appearance: Real: This four-foot-long sword is one of the finest examples of craftsmanship you have ever seen. It is light blue when looked at from one angle, and blood red from another, it is a weapon to strike terror into a foe. Perfectly balanced and sharper than a razor, in a master's hands it is a whirling blade of death. The Guard is a ying-yang symbol, but leaking into each other.

Fake: A simple dagger, about three inches long and a inch wide at the base. The handle is pure white with a guard similar to a rapiers. A long red ribbon trailing off the end of the handle.
Shikai Techniques:

Name: Furochi
Description: Can only be used in the fake shikai. Stolen from an unknown shinigami named Furochi. Mizore creates a powerful orb shaped shield, transparent and pale blue in color it can withstand and physical force and attacks on par with kido up to level 60. Once a attack hits, the shield loses all energy and turns to glass, which shatters upon the next hit. Used once every three posts.

Name: Rangiku
Description: Can only be used in fake shikai. Stolen from Rangiku Matsumoto. Saying the word Rangiku, the sword Turns to ash, and with a flick of the hilt, he can cut anywhere the ash has landed on. All the ash that surrounds her opponen might as well be her sword. With simple hand gestures and a thought he can control where the ash goes as well as make it take various forms. Though it now takes on the look of scattered ash, each particle is a tiny blade. Rangiku controls the ash to attack from any direction as soon as she moves the hilt, ultimately enveloping and tearing up the enemy. So evidently, Haineko is very hard to fight against in this form. The main attack strength of Haineko comes from how much ash makes contact, thus why it is clumped together. If the ash was to attack the opponent in single particles, the damage would be little to nothing. The ash can cut through objects as easily as a sword would. However, the amount of ash is barely one fifth the amount as Rangiku. The ash also has more of a reflective and polished look now.

Must be de-activated to use other abilities.

Name: Haru
Description: Can only be used in fake Shiaki. A small, thin layer of crystal forms around the blade, and at any point can fire it off of the blade at high speeds. Miximum five per post. This serves as a base projectile capable of causing pin point amounts of damage, capable of piercing the skin and even into bone depending where it hits.

Name: Incho
Description: Can only be used in fake shikai. Shudo calls out the name Incho and his sword grows to twice it's length and gets a appendage out each side. Now it looks similar to a cross. The dagger glows a intense light and can manipulate object's that are smaller than ten meters by twenty meters, can only be used for two posts, with three post cool down and one post charge time.

Cannot be used at the same time as Haru.

Name: True Shikai
Description: Can only be used in true Shikai state. Charge up of three posts, where the sword has veins on it, pulsing towards the tip. Shudo then stabs the tip into anyone he wishes and for three posts Mizore sucks out there energy. If any less for three posts the only thing that happens is they are drained of 45% of there energy. The wound caused immediatly heals, and cannot kill.

If he does the whole three posts, they are still drained 45%, but Mizore has stolen one ability from them (If Shinigami a shikai ability, arrancar a natural one, for all other races a first form ability). This can only be used once a topic whether it works or not. The ability stolen is not necisarily at the same level as its original.

It's secondary ability is if (Passive) Shudo is dying while in true Shikai state, Mizore sacrafices the energy of all the abilities she has to ressurect him to full health, but losing all the fake shikai abilities, with a minimum of four to work. This ability causes a large wound on his chest, leaving a horizontal or vertical scar. Can also only be used once every six topics. He can also not steal another ability for two topics afterwards.

He is also extremely drained for the next two topics, with only 25% of his spiritual energy available.

*Side affect: Everytime Shudo is ressurected his appearence changes. So what he looks like now is not what he looked like while he was in the soul society.

RP Sample//

Shudo Kamisama
Shudo Kamisama

Back to top Go down

Shudo W.I.P. Empty Re: Shudo W.I.P.

Post  Shunsui Kyōraku Fri Sep 09, 2011 3:30 am

2 days notice of move to inactive area.
Shunsui Kyōraku
Shunsui Kyōraku
8th Squad Captain
8th Squad Captain

Offence : 100