Bleach Souls
Hello! Welcome to Bleach Souls, a canon Bleach Roleplay site. Please register with us to begin your journey today!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Bleach Souls
Hello! Welcome to Bleach Souls, a canon Bleach Roleplay site. Please register with us to begin your journey today!
Bleach Souls
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

Latest topics
» Position Help
Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P EmptyFri Oct 21, 2011 9:00 am by Escher Gunari

» {BATTLE OF BANKAIS !!!}
Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 9:23 am by Narku

» Get The Ball Moving
Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 8:52 am by Narku

» It's a Sickness (ON HOLD UNTIL ENOUGH MEMBERS ARE AVAILABLE)
Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:58 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Tsukishima vs Byakuya - any doubt as to the victor?
Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:56 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P
Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P EmptySat Sep 17, 2011 2:54 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Shudo W.I.P.
Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:30 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Akira [WIP]
Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:30 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

» Aizen Sōsuke [WIP]
Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 3:29 am by Shunsui Kyōraku

MEET THE STAFF!
FOUNDER

Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P

2 posters

Go down

Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P Empty Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P

Post  kenpachi Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:47 am

SHINIGAMI

Back to Basics//

Name: Zaraki Kenpachi

Aliases: Ken-chan, Kenny, Beast, Demon of the bloodthirsty sword

Affiliation: Soul Society: Captain of squad 11

Appearance//

Height & Weight: 202 cm (6'7½"), 90 kg (198 lbs)

Hair & Eye Colour: Hair:Black / Eyes: Green

Description: Compared to most other shinigami, Kenpachi is very muscular and feral in appearance which actually suits him perfectly. His face is long and almost skeletal and seems to have no hair where his eyebrows should be. His eyes are a very subtle green and his nose his long and pointed. His hair is very long, thin and black in color. He used to have it pointed out in several spikes because of how he would wash his hair with soap. To top it off he would put small bells on their tips to give his opponents a further advantage in battle although as of late he has taken these down. Now his hair extends past his shoulders a bit and the beels have been removed although it still somewhat retains it's ruff and semi-spiky nature. There is a long scar running down the left side of his face which he gained some time before becomming a captain. He is a giant among men in terms of height towering over most other shinigami at 6'6, adding to his menacing demeanor. He wears a sleeveless captain's haori that has a ragged look to it that he took from the previous kenpachi after defeating him. Lastly, he wears a power sealing eyepatch created by the Shinigami Research and Development Institute so that he can seal the bulk of his reiatsu. He wears it so that he doesn't end his fights too quickly since most people cant fight him at full power but since he has so much rieatsu, it doesn't really hinder him in battle. When he first obtained it it was a simple black eyepatch attached together by small chains. Later, the staps would also become black cloth straps. Recently however, the thing has completely changed in design, becomming one single piece with no straps covering to the right of his eye.

Under the Skin//

Dislikes:

Personality:

Biography//

Zanpakutō//A power within

Sealed Form: Because kenpachi's zanpakto is in a constant state of release and has been almost since the day he picked it up, it is unknown what the weapon looks like when sealed.

Name: Not yet Known
Spirit Appearance: Not yet known
Spirit Personality: From the few times Zaraki has communicated with his zanpakto spirit, it seems to have a very deep and rigged voice much like kenpachi's . But other than that, kenpachi doesn't really know the thing.
Inner World: Not yet seen.

Shikai Release Phrase: None; in constant state of release.
Shikai Abilities: Not yet obtained due to not knowing his zanpakto's name.
Shikai Appearance: In shikai, Kenpachi's blade is much longer than an average sword, about the length of a nodachi with a guard that goes inward from its center similar to a shinai. The hilt is white but most of it is wrapped in bandages, so is the zanpakto's sheath. The nameless zanpakto appears to be chipped and extremely worn from seeing countless battles. However despite its appearance it is still able to easily cut through just about anything that crosses it's path.

Shikai Techniques: Since Zaraki doesn't actually know his zanpakto's name and barely communicates with it, he has not been able to unlock any of it's potential abilities and therefore any subsequent techniques.

Name: Shockwave
Description: The only technique Kenpachi has shown himself capable of is the ability to produce a massive shockwave.When using both hands, this shockwave is able to produce a large area of destruction, although this technique really comes more from his ability to focus his immense rieatsu than his actual zanpakto.

Name:
Description:

Name:
Description:

RP Sample//

Last edited by kenpachi on Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:39 am; edited 2 times in total
kenpachi
kenpachi

Back to top Go down

Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P Empty Re: Kenpachi Zaraki W.I.P

Post  Shunsui Kyōraku Sat Sep 17, 2011 2:54 am

2 days notice of move to inactive and name removal.
Shunsui Kyōraku
Shunsui Kyōraku
8th Squad Captain
8th Squad Captain

Offence : 100
Defense : 90
Mobility : 95
Reiatsu : 105

https://bleachsoulsrp.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum